The Historical Archive of the Library contains pre-revolutionary, revolutionary and post-revolutionary handwritten documents including:
- Manuscripts from the personal archive of Nikolaos Dimitrakopoulos
- Handwritten letters of 1821 warriors (Panagiotis Anagnostopoulos; Theodoros Kolokotronis; Panos, Gennaios and Markos Kolokotronis; Anagnostis and Panagiotis Kanellopoulos etc.)
- Manuscriptsof Plapoutas family
- Minutes of the Peloponnesian Senate
- Manuscripts from the personal archive of Charalambos Christopoulos.
In the following link, you can find the biographies of revolutionary warriors.